Thank you for your participation in the 12th Annual Huffing For Stuffing!
See you next year!
Thursday, November 28, 2019
Museum of the Rockies
600 West Kagy Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
OPTIONS TO REGISTER:
1) REGISTER ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE!
**Preferred method of registration.
2) Sign up in person at our Packet Pickup Event!
Use one of our 10 computer kiosks and register in person during Packet Pickup Wednesday, November 27th between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.
**All donations via RunSignUp on November 3 to November 17th will be counted towards Can the Griz.
3) Register on Race Day – Note: *There are Restrictions
Race Day Registration at the Museum of the Rockies is available from *7:00 am to 8:40 am ONLY. Please visit us at the white tent in the area marked “registration”.
*Online transaction fees may apply. Please, no refunds or transfers.
Note: Children 12 years and under are eligible to participate in the 5K FUN RUN/5K TIMED RUN/10K with the consent of, and while being accompanied by a guardian.
Kids’ Fun Run: 8:00 am
10K: 8:50 am
5K Timed Run: 9:10 am
5K Untimed Run: 9:15 am *See How to Line Up for more information
NEW THIS YEAR: Age-based pricing:
13-18 year-olds= $24
19 years and up=$28
Team pricing has changed to age-based pricing this year. You can still create teams for the social aspect. We will have prizes for the most creative Team name and Teams with the most runners.
IMPORTANT RACE DAY INFO:
For the safety of the race, runners and dogs, we do NOT allow dogs at Huffing For Stuffing. Our insurance company can revoke our policy if non-service dogs are on the premises.
REFER YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY AND SAVE:
Refer up to 3 participants and get a refund of up to $9.00 per referral.
It’s easy! Send the link to your friends, family and receive a discount when they sign up! (After you register there is a refer friends link on the confirmation page that will populate your referral link and code. Additionally, participants can find this link by logging into your profile > My Referrals)
- Participation in the 13th Huffing for Stuffing event to benefit HRDC’s Gallatin Valley Food Bank! Thank you for helping HFS raise nearly $437,000 for our Food Bank during the past twelve years!
- A tech shirt for the first 4,000 people to register.
- Virtual Runner’s Packet with race bib, timing chip and all kinds of fun inserts to download from our sponsors.
- Chip timing race results. Results will be available immediately after races. Official results will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and on this website. Note: If you choose to participate in the UNTIMED 5K your results will not be available, if you are at all curious please register for the TIMED 5K.
- Your choice of events to participate in the 5K TIMED RUN, 5K UNTIMED FUN RUN, 10K, or the Kids’ Run.
- Water and aid stations on the course.
- Pre and post-race refreshments: warm drinks, fruit, muffins, and tasty snacks. Stay warm and socialize inside our heated tents.
- American Medical Response EMTs on site at the Start/Finish Line and safety patrollers along the courses.