Registration for the 12th Annual Huffing For Stuffing will open in June 2018!
12th Annual Huffing for Stuffing Thanksgiving Day Run
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Museum of the Rockies
600 West Kagy Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
- Participation in the 12th Huffing for Stuffing event to benefit HRDC’s Gallatin Valley Food Bank! Thank you for helping HFS raise nearly $437,000 for our Food Bank during the past eleven years!
- A long sleeve shirt for the first 4,000 people to register.
- Virtual Runner’s Packet with race bib, timing chip and all kinds of fun inserts to download from our sponsors.
- Chip timing race results. Results will be available immediately after races. Official results will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and on this website. Note: If you choose to participate in the UNTIMED 5K your results will not be available, if you are at all curious please register for the TIMED 5K.
- Your choice of events to participate in: 5K TIMED RUN, 5K UNTIMED FUN RUN, 10K, or the Kids’ Run.
- Water and aid stations on the course.
- Pre and post-race refreshments: warm drinks, fruit, muffins and tasty snacks. Stay warm and socialize inside our heated tents.
- American Medical Response EMTs on site at the Start/Finish Line and safety patrollers along the courses.
Following are race divisions (male & female) for the 5K TIMED RUN & 10K:
- Overall winners- 5K and 10K
- Age: 8 and under, top 3
- Age: 9 – 12, top 3
- Age: 13 – 17, top 3
- Age: 18 – 29, top 3
- Age: 30 – 39, top 3
- Age: 40 – 49, top 3
- Age: 50 – 59, top 3
- Age: 60 – 69, top 3
- Age: 70 – 79, top 3
- Age: 80 +
Awards are non-duplicated (overall race winners will not also win age-group awards).